Newly Arrival Audio Casing - Cellulose casing – Artificial Casing Co., Ltd.
Newly Arrival Audio Casing - Cellulose casing – Artificial Casing Co., Ltd. Detail:
Cellulose casing, one of artificial casing, is used for used for the processing of all kinds of small diameter sausages, wieners, semi-dry, dry or fresh sausages and candy package.
Cellulose, usually from cotton linters or wood pulp, is processed to make viscose, which is then extruded into clear, tough casings for making wieners and franks.
They also are shirred for easier use and can be treated with dye to make “red hots”. The casing is peeled off after cooking, resulting in “skinless” franks. Cellulosic viscose solutions are combined with wood pulp to make large diameter fibrous casings for bologna, cotto salami, smoked ham and other products sliced for sandwiches. This type is also permeable to smoke and water vapor.
They can be flat or shirred, depending on application, and can be pretreated with smoke, caramel color, or other surface treatments.
Cellulose casing excels in high throughput sausage processing. Cellulose provides added value to meat processors, providing the best performance in manufacturing costs, best raw material costs, highest production speeds, best yields, most precise size, longest shirred lengths, and best strength.
Directions for Use
- Casings should be stored sealed in cartons, in a cool dry location away from direct sunlight. Ideal storage conditions are at 4 degree C – 24 degree C and 55% to 60% RH. In these storage conditions, the casings have a two years shelf life.
- The shirred casing is fully ready to use as shipped in the Caddy, and must not be immersed in water prior to using.
- The shirred casing can be used with all types of sausage processing, including liquid smoke, acid showers, natural smoke, steam and water cooking, and can make all types of sausage. Speedy Peel casings work with acid shower buffered above pH 4. Below pH 4, use Regular Peel casings, which work in pH range 2.5 to 3.5 with maximum acid concentration of 10%. Acid showers are typically sprayed for one minute time duration, at a temperature of 38 degree C.
- Always ensure the stuffing machine is set up correctly, and the casing is filled to the desired recommended stuffing diameter, using the correct linker chains and the correct stuffing tube. When stuffing tubes are undersized, air can enter the meat and fat can separate in the meat emulsion. When the casing is too large,it will break because it cannot rotate freely on the stuffing tube.
- The stuffed casing surface should be moist without any water droplets when smoke is applied. Water droplets on the casing surface will leave spots on the sausage. Very dry casing prohibits adequate smoke penetration, creating pale color.
- The stuffed casings should be processed in the smokehouse within 45 minutes after stuffing, or else smoke color will be harder to develop and peeling will become more difficult.
- Typically the stuffed Speedy Peel casing is processed at relative humidity of 20% to 35%, and Regular Peel casings at humidity greater than 40%. Higher humidity improves peeling, but creates more fat on the surface of the sausage, and also lightens the sausage color. Below 20% humidify, the product will be impossible to peel.
- Oven cooking temperatures should be set to reach desired sausage internal temperature, and to enhance sausage skin color development.
- After processing, but before peeling, the stuffed casing must be chilled very quickly to reduce the sausage temperature, preferably with brine chill if available. Otherwise later the casing will not peel. Ideal chill temperature is under 4 degree C.
- The stuffed casing should be extremely damp in order to peel, and then peeled while cold, at less than 4 degree C temperature, preferably using steam peelers.
- To optimize sausage manufacturing, especially peeling, casings will be customized, with various mechanical properties, various end closures, various compositions and various additives.
The casings should be stored in the cartons and caddy boxes between 4 deg C and 25 deg C, at room Relative Humidity of 50% to 70%.
Keep the casing away from direct sunlight, both caddies and cartons.
Unused casing should be returned to the caddy and covered completely in plastic so the casing will not dry out.
If the casing does dry out due to exposure to air, put the casing in a refrigerated high humidity room to remoisturize.
Always use casing FIFO: First In First Out, because the casing has a limited shelf life.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Italian Specialty Food: Deciding Between Natural or Artificially Cased Sausage
Low Salt – Making Healthy Sausages
Our commission is to serve our users and clients with best quality and competitive portable digital products for Newly Arrival Audio Casing - Cellulose casing – Artificial Casing Co., Ltd., The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Montpellier , Mauritius , Jamaica , Now, with the development of internet, and the trend of internationalization, we've got decided to extend business to overseas market. With the propose of bringing more profits to oversea customers by providing directly abroad. So we have changed our mind, from home to abroad, hope to give our customers more profit, and looking forward to more chance to make business.
By Sara from Swedish - 2016.06.16 18:23
The factory has advanced equipment, experienced staffs and good management level, so product quality had assurance, this cooperation is very relaxed and happy!
By Camille from Spain - 2015.06.18 17:25